Interested in preserving your flowers with us?
Here are 10 things to keep in mind when you hire us to preserve your flowers!
- Your flowers will be the freshest on your wedding day. By the time we receive them, they are already wilting. This is why we require them within (5) days of your wedding.
- When we receive your flowers, we select the best blooms to preserve. Those flowers are often taken entirely apart for us to preserve them.
- We preserve your flowers 4-8 weeks depending on the flower.
- While your flowers are drying, they may shrink and change colors.
- Out of all the flowers we preserve, about 1/3 look great.
- Our Flower Restoration processes consists of restoring the shape and color of your flowers, but an exact match to your photos is not guaranteed.
- For flowers that did not preserve well, we can replace with inventory flowers for an additional cost.
- Your photos and fresh flowers on your wedding day may look entirely different. Please note that often times photographers alter the colors of your photos.
- Please keep in mind that some flowers preserve better than others.
- Trust us! This is a handmade piece of art. Our team puts our hearts into every piece. While it may not be entirely flawless, it will be absolutely beautiful!
Click the video below to view some examples of how flowers preserve and learn more about expectations of our work and your future piece.
We look forward to working with you!